Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Oh, Snap! October!


Fall is coming! I love pumpkins and Halloween. Roasted pumpkin seeds are my all time favorite! My students love the October activities that I bring to my classroom. I am linking up with Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals to share some of my favorite October Activities!

I'd like to start with my Halloween Task Cards freebie! They were so popular in my class last year! They can be used for the game Scoot or as task cards at a small group. I like to tape them on the wall around the room and then have the kids go around and answer the questions as a center.


I love to use my Halloween Pack each October! It is full of different activities for language arts and math to keep my students learning all month!

Want to teach your kids about scary bats and spiders? I have two products that will have you covered! I have bundled them together, but they can also be purchased separately!

And let's not forget that October is Fire Safety Month! I have a Fire Safety Pack just perfect for the occasion! 

Want to link up? Click the picture and join us!

No comments: