Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Elf Fun!



Today, my class made the cutest elves!!!  This activity came from Jennifer Drake's store on TpT and my kids loved it!  Tomorrow we will be officially naming our elves and filling out our official certificates.  I will definitely have my class make this next year.  They are really into color pencils so they spent a great deal of time coloring their elves today.  I didn't realize that my students didn't know how to make the legs with the accordion fold.  I remember folding fans, in this way, when I was a child.  I showed them how and I think they did a really good job (a few had a little bit of trouble).  Thank you Jennifer for a fun activity!

1 comment:

  1. Lynn-
    THEY LOOK FABULOUS!!!! So thankful for the shout-out...more happy to see the fun in other rooms around the country! Have a very happy holiday & best wishes for a happy & healthy New Year!
    Jenn Drake
    Crayons & Cuties In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete