Hi all! Here is a Back to School Freebie just for you!
Here are the directions to create 'Do Not Disturb' folders for your classroom! Enjoy!
2) You will need two file folders. They can be any color!
3) A glue stick, two folders, and one printable is needed for one set.
4) Glue the two folders together by overlapping them.
5) Glue the printable on the backside center.
6) Laminate for durability.
7) Make one for each child in your class.
I have a class set of 25 made. You never know how many kids you will have from year to year and a set of 25 has always been plenty for my classroom. A class set stores beautifully upright in a tub. If laminated, they will last for years. I use them during tests and for students who need some quiet, private time while they are working.