Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The 12 Days of Christmas Freebies!

Happy Holidays everyone! As I get ready to begin my fourth year with Teachers Pay Teachers I am reminded of how blessed these past three years have been for my family. This has been a wonderful journey so far and I have enjoyed every minute of it! With that being said, I want to give some presents to all the teachers out there!

There will be a gift to unwrap for each of ‘The 12 Days of Christmas’ starting on December 1st.  Each gift will be a theme related to a different month of the year.

I can’t wait to read your feedback but please don’t tell what the gift is! Let others unwrap it for themselves.

I Hope you enjoy your presents and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season filled with joy and happiness!


The '1st Day of Christmas' present has been released! 
(Click the picture or scroll down below it.)

As each gift is released the links below will become active so you can grab all your presents!

Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: April
Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: May
Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: June
Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: July
Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: August
Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: September
Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: October
Unwrap your ‘12 Days of Christmas’ present  Theme: November


And for an added bonus head on over to My Precious Gems! This fabulous teacher is also giving some presents for 'The 12 Days of Christmas'! Enjoy!

No comments: