Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine Exchange

My class has been working on their Valentines for the Valentine exchange! They are super excited! After doing the Gingerbread Man exchange, they were super eager to participate again.

I purchased some assorted puffy sticker hearts for my kids to decorate their Valentines with. When the glitter was broke out, the mess began! I have a standing rule to only use glitter at Christmas time ONLY! Well, I broke that rule this year. As you may have guessed, I am not a big fan of glitter. By the time we finished I had glitter all over my pants (and probably in other places too!) And I was all dressed up and planned on going out to dinner with my husband right after school. I will say that their hearts came out pretty well.  The children were pleased with their work. Here are some photos to highlight their work and show our process.












Love the frames I used for my pictures? Check them out in Ashley Hughes store!

No comments: