Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Fun!

We had so much fun during Halloween week!  My class used Proud to be Primary's Halloween Fun Pack!  It was loaded with wonderful activities!  So many, that I couldn't even get to everything I wanted to do!  I love that!!!  Lots and lots of great choices!!!  Here are some photos of my kiddos doing some of the great activities.

At the bottom, you will see photos of my kids working on Halloween math task cards, which are a freebie in my store.  Click here to grab it!  Halloween is fun, but exhausting!  Next, comes Thanksgiving! Stay tuned for some awesome Thanksgiving products and ideas!










1 comment:

  1. So happy to see your kids having fun for Halloween, Lynn! Thanks for using my pack and posting photos!!
    Elyse :)
    Proud to be Primary

    ReplyDelete