Monday, September 1, 2014

Link Up!

I have linked up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!


Here is what is going on with me today!

I am currently listening to the TV.  Since starting TpT, I listen more than I actually watch.  I love many, many TV shows.  I especially love listening to old TV shows from my youth!

I love my husband!  We have been together for 29 years.  We met each other when I was 4 and he was 3 years old.

I am thinking about my schedule this week.  It is the second week of school and I am still getting my 2nd graders adjusted to the schedule and routine.

I really, really, really want a maid!  I am so busy with work and my TpT business that I have little time for anything else!

I need more hours in a day!  I am at the point where I feel that sleep is such a waste of time!  I wish I could turn that off!  We sleep 25-30% of our life!  That means if I live to be 100 years old, I will have slept at least 25 years!  What a waste of time!  Can you imagine what I could have done with that time?

I would love to go to California!  I want to see and touch the Pacific Ocean.  I have never been there or seen it.  My travels have been limited to the eastern part of the United States.

1 comment:

  1. Found you through the currently link up!

    California is beautiful!! I was born there and have been back a few times since. Check out Santa Monica or San Diego for sure!

    I actually have a maid come for two hours on Saturdays. It has been a LIFE SAVER in keeping our house clean! I also can't keep up with anything just the week!

    Love your blog!

    Ashley
    Coffee and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete