Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What I bought at the TpT sale!!!

It's that time!  The 2 day Back to School Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers!  Usually at these sales I stock up on incredible clip art...and yes...I did that again.  But this time I found some products to use with my students that I couldn't resist!

I love using the story 'Me on the Map' with my kids!  Erin Palleschi from Once Upon a Classroom has been busy creating this product for every state!  I couldn't resist purchasing the North Carolina version and I know my students will just love it!




I also purchased a variety of Flip Flap Books from Anna DiGilio's store Simply Skilled in Second.  She has a ton of them available for every subject!  I choose Pumpkins, Columbus, Johnny Appleseed, and All About Maps to kick off the new year.  The kids will love it and so will I!


I love creating books and kids love putting them together!  So I know my students will adore these products that I purchased!  I can't wait to use these with my 2nd graders this year!  Thank you Erin and Anna for creating these wonderful products!

2 comments:

  1. Lynn..... I am sooooooo touched :) Thank you so much for purchasing AND blogging about the resources you purchased from me :) I am truly humbled and grateful :) Thank you so much for your support!!

    Bigs Hugs
    Anna
    Simply Skilled in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found some great deals!
    Thanks for linking up so I could check them out :)

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete